Community

Merlin’s Hollow, Beautiful Accents Of The Garden

Merlin’s Hollow, Beautiful Accents Of The Garden

Jun 13, 2011
6 Comments
We travel thousands of miles to visit places, yet we sometimes forget to check out our local treasures. I am now convinced that Aurora has many, especially after last weekend. On Saturday June 11th we had an opportunity to visit a beautiful Merlin's Hollow garden in Aurora established by David Tomlinson and his wife Dierdre. Read More »
The Richness, The Beauty, The Petch House

The Richness, The Beauty, The Petch House

Jun 3, 2011
2 Comments
I find beauty everywhere and I found beauty in the Petch House that once housed many families here in Aurora grounds. An old decaying log house now embraced by nature is standing alone and waiting for the day that will be alive again. Read More »
Enjoy Your Victoria Day Weekend In Aurora, He Is

Enjoy Your Victoria Day Weekend In Aurora, He Is

May 21, 2011
One Comment
Today turned out to be a very beautiful day. Sun was very strong and hot. Oh, its about time. Undecided, we have decided to hang out at the Aurora Farmers Market and indulge on something. Read More »
Rotary Park, A Facelift In The Near Future

Rotary Park, A Facelift In The Near Future

May 21, 2011
2 Comments
I never knew about the Rotary Park in Aurora. Soon as I read that it will be having a makeover, I jump the wagon with my camera to take some pictures. Okay okay, I was driven by my husband to check the park out - my personal driver so I can handle the camera. Read More »
A Photo Journey To The Petch House In Aurora

A Photo Journey To The Petch House In Aurora

May 2, 2011
One Comment
Just before the Easter weekend I had my first photo journey to the Petch house - yes, I was invited inside. It was very interesting and inspiring journey to be part of - to explore the 167 years old family house built in Aurora. Read More »
Petch House, My First Visit

Petch House, My First Visit

Apr 19, 2011
No Comments Yet
In couple of days I will explore the insides of the Petch House located on Leslie Street, Town of Aurora, and I will be allowed to take some pictures. Stayed tuned for an update and my experience of a life in early 1800s. Read More »