Community

Haunted Forest & The Amazing Performances

Haunted Forest & The Amazing Performances

Oct 27, 2012
No Comments Yet
The haunted forest at the Sheppard's Bush Conservation Area turned out to be successful. It was raining all day and just around the five o'clock it stopped. Read More »
Colorful Aurora Farmers Market, When The Music Plays

Colorful Aurora Farmers Market, When The Music Plays

Oct 2, 2012
No Comments Yet
The Taoist Tai Chi presentation in the park on Saturday at the Aurora Farmers Market was another hint that I should be going back soon to my Tai-Chi classes. Read More »
Meeting Seniors At The Hollandview Trail Retirement Community, Good Neighbour

Meeting Seniors At The Hollandview Trail Retirement Community, Good Neighbour

Sep 28, 2012
No Comments Yet
Gateway Drive is a street on the other side of the St. John's sideroad, opposite to the Pinnacle Trail. The street shown on the photo below Read More »
When The Music Plays, It Is Always Harder To Leave The Aurora Farmer’s Market

When The Music Plays, It Is Always Harder To Leave The Aurora Farmer’s Market

Aug 28, 2012
No Comments Yet
That one time, back in June, when we visited Aurora Farmers Market at the Town Park - a band played and before that some other smaller bands played as well. When the music plays Read More »
Changing Aurora, Zellers Store Closing, New Resort-Style Condominiums, Safer Intersections

Changing Aurora, Zellers Store Closing, New Resort-Style Condominiums, Safer Intersections

The Town of Aurora is gearing up for the 150 years celebrations in 2013 and there will be plenty, and there will be plenty of new developments probably ready for 2013 as well. Read More »
First Lofts In Aurora, Wells Street Schoolhouse Lofts, Spring Lookout

First Lofts In Aurora, Wells Street Schoolhouse Lofts, Spring Lookout

This is how spring looks in the Town of Aurora when looking out from the top of the Wells Street Schoolhouse Lofts, former Wells Street Public School, in all directions. Read More »
Sunday Break, Community Arboretum Summer Accents, Clever Clover

Sunday Break, Community Arboretum Summer Accents, Clever Clover

Sunday photo showcase. All posts titled Sunday Break are photo(s) only and a quote. Posted photos may not be necessary the most current one and as always Read More »
July 1st Canada Day Celebration In Aurora, Faces That Shaped This Year’s Parade

July 1st Canada Day Celebration In Aurora, Faces That Shaped This Year’s Parade

I think every face shaped Aurora's Canada Day celebrations on July 1st, 2012, those in the parade and those in the audiance. If I could capture every Read More »
Aurora Celebrates Canada Day, Yonge Street Parade Snapshots, Part II

Aurora Celebrates Canada Day, Yonge Street Parade Snapshots, Part II

This is another set of photos from the Canada Day parade on July 1st, 2012. I was sitting right at the intersection of Yonge Street and Church Street Read More »
Aurora Celebrates Canada Day, Yonge Street Parade Snapshots, Part I

Aurora Celebrates Canada Day, Yonge Street Parade Snapshots, Part I

For the parade we settled in front of the Aurora Public Library. We arrived after eleven o'clock just in time for the parade arrival at that point. It was our first time Read More »
Canada Day July 1st, 2012 Town of Aurora Celebration, Aurora’s Young Canadians

Canada Day July 1st, 2012 Town of Aurora Celebration, Aurora’s Young Canadians

There is first time for everything and this year was our first attending the July 1st Canada Day parade in Aurora. Everything worked out great - the parking, the spot, Read More »
community FOCUS Website For Town of Aurora, A Different Kind Of Walk Today

community FOCUS Website For Town of Aurora, A Different Kind Of Walk Today

Jun 11, 2012
No Comments Yet
Today let me take you for a walk. Not outside and not inside, but the virtual kind of walk. A walk through just published site for the Town of Aurora Read More »
Dog Show At The Aurora Farmers Market, Picture Can Be Yours

Dog Show At The Aurora Farmers Market, Picture Can Be Yours

May 15, 2012
No Comments Yet
It is amazing what you can see when sitting on the curb. Totally different world. I was eye to eye with some visiting dogs. Yes, that day on the farmer's Read More »
A Bit Of Museum & History At The Aurora Farmers Market

A Bit Of Museum & History At The Aurora Farmers Market

Meeting The Cracklin' Kettle Corn gang and having popcorn for the first time this year I thought that was enough excitement for us for the day Read More »